Choosing the perfect diet to feel good
Of course, to feel good you need to live a healthy life, exercise but also choose the right underwear.
The Milano Boxers were born to be comfortable, to protect but to be healthy and fresh at the same time. The shirt fabric helps the skin breathe and the 100% stretch cotton internal jersey protects and supports.
Food is more than just a source of energy. The diet it's critical to your health and a major factor in your success in achieving your fitness goals , whether that's to lose weight or gain muscle.
There are hundreds of diet plans , but how do you choose the right one for you? The important thing is to find the right balance, be persistent and seek the advice of an expert, especially for men, as each diet should be customized according to your age, goals, preferences or any health problems.
What should a healthy diet for men contain?
Men need more calories than women due to their larger muscle mass and body size. Your daily calorie requirement will depend on your height, weight, lifestyle and type of activity.
Men broadly or ideally should eat 2,200 to 2,800 calories per day, and most of these calories should come from fruits and vegetables that contain necessary nutrients, such as vitamins , minerals, fiber and phytochemicals.
Even if the fats are not all bad, it is important to avoid the saturated ones found in fried foods, cheese, butter, etc. Important would be to assume the daily need for fat from unsaturated fats, such as avocados, nuts, seeds and healthy oils such as olive oil. Including fiber in the diet is useful for managing hunger and staving off some diseases, typical in humans such as prostate cancer and that of the colon . So when it comes to including grains in your diet, choose whole grains (breads, cereals, pasta, brown rice, or oats) instead of refined grains, and make sure you get plenty of other high-fiber foods in your meals.
What are the diets indicated for men?
- Mediterranean diet: obviously the diet par excellence, rich in fresh fruit and vegetables, legumes, nuts, beans, grains and cereals, fish and unsaturated fats; usually low in meat and dairy.
- Paleo Diet: This consists of items such as fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, poultry, fish, olive oil, nut oil; avoid cereals, legumes, dairy products, salt, sugar, potatoes. It is a recommended diet for men looking to gain muscle mass.
- Low-carb diets (like the keto diet): High in good fats and foods high in protein. In this diet carbohydrates are limited to 20-50 grams per day.
- The Dash diet: low in sodium and rich in fruits and vegetables (sources of potassium, magnesium and calcium).
What foods are recommended for prostate health?
First of all, it is necessary to wear a product capable of supporting and protecting the most hidden parts. Kloters boxers are considered the best for a healthy lifestyle.
Many men are at risk for prostate problems, so include specific foods that promote prostate health:
Broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, salmon, tuna, lake trout, mackerel and oily fish, possibly cooked tomatoes and tea.
Regardless of which diet you choose, make sure you:
- Avoid plans that are overly restrictive or difficult to sustain over the long term, or bad for your health.
- Consult a doctor regarding the choice of your diet especially if you have any medical conditions
Develop healthy habits and exercise. Protect your delicate parts with the best men's boxers, born to support and protect the Milano Boxers