HOW TO DEAL WITH STRESS
Stress has become a real disease of our century: people hasn't time for itself running all the day throught working days every time longer and various obligations.
Stress raises the production of the hormone cortisol in our body, that is the main cause of headache, anxiety and insomnia, undetermining those few moments of leisure.
So the question is: are there methods to come back to living the present more quietly and peacefully?
In many tried to give their contributions, here are some of them:
- Escape from the city: walking in the wood or in the countryside is
scientifically proven that helps your body to calm down. Stop, close your eyes and listen to nature, you will feel immediately relaxed.
- Do sports: allow yourself at least three days a week to practice some sport, it will help you to clear your head. If you haven't really enought time, try to get to work walking or riding a bike, body and mind will thank you!
- Learn to breathe: it may sound obvious, but proper breathing enhances your immune system, takes the edge off and improves your digestion and sleep.
- Delegate: for centuries asking for help was mindlessy considered emasculating, but every real leader knows that playing in team is winning!
- Eat well: skipping meals or eating in front of your computer seriously harms your health. Even if you're burdened with work, give yourself a break, you will return to your desk regenerated!
- Spend spare time with family and friends: laughting increases the production of adrenaline and dopamine, hormones that release endorphins, natural morphines, that reduce pain and tension, allowing the achievement of a status of relaxation and tranquility .
- Have a rest: try to sleep 8 hours a day, body and mind will benefit from it.
- Treat yourself: chocolate, clothes or travels, pamper yourself!