Stress has became a real disease of our century: people hasn’t time for itself running all the day throught working days every time longer and various obbligations.
Stress raises the production of the hormone cortysol in our body, that is the main cause of headache, anxiety and insomnia, undeterming those few moments of leisure.
So the question is: are there methods to come back to living the present more quietly and peacefully?
In many tryed to give their contributes, here some of them:
- Escape from the city: walking in the wood or in the countryside is
scientifically proved that helps your body to calm down. Stop, close your eyes and listen to the nature, you will feel immediately relaxed.
- Do sports: allow yourself at least three days at week to practise some sport, it will help you to clear your head. If you haven’t really enought time, try to get to work walking or riding a bike, body and mind will thank you!
- Learn to breathe: it may sound obvious, but a proper breathing enhances your immune system, takes the edge off and improves your digestion and sleep.
- Delegate: for centuries asking for help was mindlessy considered emasculating, but every real leader knows that playing in team is winning!
- Eat well: skipping meals or eating in front of your computer seriously harms your health. Even if you’re burdened with work, give yourself a break, you will return to your desk regenerated!
- Spend spare time with family and friends: laughting increases the production of adrenaline and dopamine, hormones that release endorphins, natural morphines, that reduce pain and tension, allowing the achievement of a status of relaxation and tranquility.
- Have a rest: try to sleep 8 hours a day, body and mind will benefit of it.
- Treat yourself: chocolate, clothes or travels, pamper yourself!
Lascia un commento
I commenti verranno esaminati prima di essere visibili.
Anche in CHIACCHIERE DA SPOGLIATOIO
At Kloters RepAir is the not taken path to Fashion Network Sustainability. And to make all the difference we have to scale up.
Leggi di più
The air is free. We don’t have to pay for the air we breathe, right? Right. Or No.
Leggi di più
RepAir is our attempt to make fashion a vehicle for “network sustainability”. We will explain better the technology at a later stage (stay tuned)
Leggi di più
Guida alle taglie
Abbiamo testato più volte i nostri prodotti, alla ricerca dalla perfetta vestibilità. Crediamo di averla raggiunta creando il boxer con tutte le caratteristiche necessarie per la massima comodità ed eleganza. Il continuo miglioramento è il nostro obiettivo, abbiamo quindi bisogno della tua opinione.
Tutte le misure sono ricavate posizionando il prodotto su un piano, stendendolo bene e misurando da estremità a estremità (In gergo viene indicato come misura del mezzo)
HAI DUBBI SULLE TAGLIE O LA VESTIBILITA'
I nostri esperti sono pronti per aiutarti.
Scrivici a: firstname.lastname@example.org
LASCIACI LA TUA MAIL
Vogliamo rimanere in contatto con te